Bihar Polytechnic 2017: The Bihar Polytechnic exam organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), which is also known as DCECE Exam. Eligible candidates can submit their Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2017 at www.bceceboard.com. The Online Registration of Bihar Polytechnic 2017 may begin in upcoming months. It is state level entrance examination which organized in the various center in districts of Bihar. DCECE usually conduct exam in the month May to admission in several polytechnic courses. Before starting, a candidate should read all instructions carefully about online registration then fill Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Application Form. Are you looking information such as application fees, exam date, how to apply, availability of admit etc, please scroll here?
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2017
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is premier technical and non-technical education department, which conduct various national level and state level entrance examination. The Bihar Polytechnic is one written test conduct to admission in three years diploma program. The main focus of BCECEB evolve an innovative unique teaching useful to students. Every year, huge of candidate award with diploma engineering certificate after completion of course duration. This type of uniqueness of BCECEB student has an opportunity to get registered for academic session 2017 by submission of form. Candidates can apply Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Application Form through the online mode. Before final submission, the student must see eligibility criteria and satisfy department conditions mention here.
- Only those students eligible to take admission who is the residence of Indian.
- For Polytechnic Engineering (PE), candidates should secure minimum 35% marks in 10th class. Those students who had appeared for 2017 examination also eligible for this test. This marks not consider you qualify the test.
- For Part time four years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE), students should qualify 10th + ITI (two years program) is eligible.
- Minimum age of students must be 19 years on 01/07/2017 for PPE.
- For Paramedical dental metric level (PMD), candidates must pass 10th class/cbsi/icse or equivalent examination with science (physics, chemistry, biology) and English.
For one group SC/ST Rs.550/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs.330/- (SC/ST)
For any two group Rs.660/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs.385/- (SC/ST)
For any three group Rs.770/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 440/- (SC/ST)
For any four group Rs.880/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 500/- (SC/ST)
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus and Exam Petter:
Department member of BCECEB will display question paper in objective type (for choice only single option correct). The each paper (PE/PPE/PMD) will cover different subject describe here in briefly. But the duration of examination will same for all that is 2 hours 15 minute. Extra time 15 minute given by invigilator to read all instructions before attain written test.
For PE & PPE:
Total number of question: 90
Total marks: 450
Subject name: Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics. Each section will cover equal marks that are 150.
The duration of examination will 2 hours 15 minute only. No more time given. Candidate must do better performance and utilise less time on each question. It is due to as less time means after attempt all question you can check answer again to avoid mistake. This paper will cover general knowledge topic which contains 25 question (125 marks).
How to apply Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Online Registration:
The candidates who are interested in Bihar Polytechnic 2017 online registration can apply online mode. The online form is available on the official website of board. By the following process, eligible candidate can submit their form easily without any problem.
- First, log on www.bceceboard.com.
- Click on "DCECE".
- Now complete first registration includ name, course name, mobile number etc. A registration will send by department. Keep it separately.
- Now proceed to the second step which includes examination fees.
- Now candidates will proceed third steps include personal details name, father name follows by a uploading photograph.
- Candidate will reach to final and last steps that are educational qualification fill entries correctly.
- Now press button to final confirmation. Before submission must click on "Previous Page" and check details again. If any candidate makes any mistake they can change. After submission, not entry can not be edit by students.
Start date of online registration:
Last date of online registration:
Fees submission last date (online as well as offline):
Availability of admit card:
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2017:
All provisional registered students can download their Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2017 after two months before 15th days. It will be made to download by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board only. Student gets obtain BCECEB admit card 2017, by logging into department website i.e www.bceceboard.com. students advise carrying this entry card during examination time because it is only one identity card which prove you had applied for academic session 2017 -2018 three years program.
More information applicants must visit official website www.bceceboard.com.